Northeast Storm Hockey Club Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization. All of the members and board members are volunteers. The only paid personnel are coaches and trainers the club retains to help run the program.
There are plenty of opportunities to volunteer that require very little of your time but can help keep the program flowing smoothly.
- Stats keeper - we keep a number of stats on every player and every game - help us track them
- Event coordinator - help us with events like banquets and dinners, alumni meetings and more
- Assistant Team Manager - it takes a lot to run a team - pitch in every other game
- Scoreboard Operator - it's the easiest way to throw an extra point on the board and helps alot
- Fundraising - we will work on fundraisers to offset costs and that might include events or outreach
- Social Media Support - help our social media team and donate images and videos
- Club Advocacy - if you have youth in 12U - 14U talk up the club and invite the kids to a game
- Ice Scheduler - help with scheduling ice when things get a little busy or people are off
- Tournament coordinator - help with tournaments to make sure everyone gets there and back
- Photography & Videography - we could use great pictures and videos to market the club
So much you can do, sometimes in the course of just coming to the games. If you are willing to lend a hand, no one will turn you away. Our club works because our families work together - help us make the Northeast Storm Hockey Club the best club in Central Ohio!